EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 225, 2020ANIMMA 2019 – Advancements in Nuclear Instrumentation Measurement Methods and their Applications
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Nuclear Power Reactors Monitoring and Control|
|Published online||31 January 2020|
- Rummens, H.E., Rogers, J.R., Turner, C.W. 2004. The Thermal Hydraulics of Tube Support Fouling in Nuclear Steam Generator. Nuclear Technology, 148 (3), pp. 268–286. [Google Scholar]
- V. Pointeau, E. Tevissen, P. Schindler, A. Chagnes, Yang, J.L. Bretelle, S. Delaunay Synthesis and characterization of magnetite deposits on tube support plate in COLENTEC diphasic loop dedicated to the study of steam generator's clogging. NPC 2016, Paper reference 145. [Google Scholar]
- Corredera, G., Alves-Vieira, M., De Bouvier, O., 2008. Fouling and TSP blockage of steam generators on EDFfleet: identified correlations with secondary water chemistry and planned remedies. Proceeding of the International Conference on Water Chemistry of Nuclear Reactor Systems, Berlin, Germany, 2008, September 15-18. [Google Scholar]
- Schindler, P.G. Allinei, L. Loubet, V. Pointeau. Evolution of the Steam Generator clogging phenomena kinetics by gamma ray counting. Conference: NPC 2012, At Paris, Volume: 12. [Google Scholar]
- Allinei, P.G. 2011. Dimensioning study of the measurement system associated with the Colentec loop. Personnal communication. [Google Scholar]
- Schindler, P. Personnal communication Journal of Nuclear Engineering and Radiation Science APRIL 2019, Vol. 5 / 020912-1 [Google Scholar]
- V. Pointeau, J. Peybernes. Personnal communication [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.