EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 225, 2020ANIMMA 2019 – Advancements in Nuclear Instrumentation Measurement Methods and their Applications
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Nuclear Power Reactors Monitoring and Control|
|Published online||31 January 2020|
- Rummens, H.E., Rogers, J.R., Turner, C.W. 2004. The Thermal Hydraulics of Tube Support Fouling in Nuclear Steam Generator. Nuclear Technology, 148 (3), pp. 268–286. [Google Scholar]
- V. Pointeau, E. Tevissen, P. Schindler, A. Chagnes, Yang, J.L. Bretelle, S. Delaunay Synthesis and characterization of magnetite deposits on tube support plate in COLENTEC diphasic loop dedicated to the study of steam generator's clogging. NPC 2016, Paper reference 145. [Google Scholar]
- Corredera, G., Alves-Vieira, M., De Bouvier, O., 2008. Fouling and TSP blockage of steam generators on EDFfleet: identified correlations with secondary water chemistry and planned remedies. Proceeding of the International Conference on Water Chemistry of Nuclear Reactor Systems, Berlin, Germany, 2008, September 15-18. [Google Scholar]
- Schindler, P.G. Allinei, L. Loubet, V. Pointeau. Evolution of the Steam Generator clogging phenomena kinetics by gamma ray counting. Conference: NPC 2012, At Paris, Volume: 12. [Google Scholar]
- Allinei, P.G. 2011. Dimensioning study of the measurement system associated with the Colentec loop. Personnal communication. [Google Scholar]
- Schindler, P. Personnal communication Journal of Nuclear Engineering and Radiation Science APRIL 2019, Vol. 5 / 020912-1 [Google Scholar]
- V. Pointeau, J. Peybernes. Personnal communication [Google Scholar]
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.