EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 225, 2020ANIMMA 2019 – Advancements in Nuclear Instrumentation Measurement Methods and their Applications
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||20 January 2020|
- A. W. Boyd, “Dosimetry Methods for Structural Materials: Nuclear Heating”, AECL-5788, Reprinted from Proceedings of the First ASTM-EURATOM Symposium on Reactor Dosimetry, Petten, Holland, Sept. 22-26, 1975. [Google Scholar]
- F. H. Attix, "Introduction to Radiological Physics and Radiation Dosimetry", New York, John Wiley & Sons, 1986, p.427. [Google Scholar]
- International Atomic Energy Agency, "Determination of Absorbed Dose in Reactors", Technical Reports Series No.127, Vienna, 1971, p.123. [Google Scholar]
- T. Kawai, private communications. [Google Scholar]
- R. Dehn. "Measurement of Gamma Heating in D.F.R.", Nucl. Instr. and Meth., Vol.36, p.141, 1965. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. J. Todd, J. Bishop and D. K. Cartwright, "A Calorimeter for Graphite Dose Rate in Advanced Gas-cooled Reactors", J. Sci. Instrum, Vol.42, p.576, 1965. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.