EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 225, 2020ANIMMA 2019 – Advancements in Nuclear Instrumentation Measurement Methods and their Applications
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Decommissioning, Dismantling and Remote Handling|
|Published online||20 January 2020|
- J. Chamot and R. Atkins. (2008, February) Leading engineers and scientists identify advances that could improve quality of life around the world. National Science Foundation. [Online]. Available: https://www.nsf.gov/news/news summ.jsp?cntn id=111158 [Google Scholar]
- National Academy of Engineering, “NAE Grand Challenges for Engineering”, 2008. [Online]. Available: https://www.nae.edu/187212/NAE-Grand-Challenges-for-Engineering [Google Scholar]
- ——. Grand Challenges - Prevent Nuclear Terror. National Academy of Engineering. [Online]. Available: http://www.engineeringchallenges.org/challenges/nuclear.aspx [Google Scholar]
- Orano DS, “Press Release - Dismantling Robots 2018”, 2018. [Online]. Available: https://www.orano.group/en/press/dossiers-de-presse/robotsdismantling-and-services [Google Scholar]
- M. Lozano and A. Fernandez. Reward Project. [Online]. Available: http://www.reward-project.eu/ [Google Scholar]
- Academia da Força Aérea. (2015) Project seagull. [Online]. Available: http://www.academiafa.edu.pt/subPagina-10D00-019.005.003.011-seagull [Google Scholar]
- Framatome. (2016) WNE: AREVA Awarded in the Fields of Safety and Innovation. [Online]. Available: http://www.framatome.com/EN/businessnews-211/wne-arevaawarded-in-the-fields-of-safety-and-innovation.html [Google Scholar]
- ISQ. (2015) Gamma-Ex. [Online]. Available: https://www.isq.pt/projeto/gamma-ex/ [Google Scholar]
- ENCIRCLE Consortium. ENCIRCLE: European CBRN Innovation for the Market Cluster. European Union. [Online]. Available: http://encircle-cbrn.eu/ [Google Scholar]
- C. Cai, B. Carter, M. Srivastava, J. Tsung, J. Vahedi-Faridi, and C. Wiley, “Designing a radiation sensing uav system”, in 2016 IEEE Systems and Information Engineering Design Symposium (SIEDS). IEEE, 2016. [Online]. Available: http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/7489292/ [Google Scholar]
- K. Boudergui, F. Carrel, T. Domenech, N. Gu´enard, J.-P. Poli, A. Ravet, V. Schoepff, and R. Woo, “Development of a drone equipped with optimized sensors for nuclear and radiological risk characterization”, in 2011 2nd International Conference on Advancements in Nuclear Instrumentation, Measurement Methods and their Applications. IEEE, 2011. [Online]. Available: http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/6172936/ [Google Scholar]
- Mirion Technologies. SPIR-Explorer Sensor. [Online]. Available: https://www.mirion.com/products/spir-explorer-sensor-light-widerange-radiological-detection-and-identification-sensorxy [Google Scholar]
- FlyCam UAV. Drone UAV Aerial Radiation Detection. [Online]. Available: [Google Scholar]
- H. Carvalho, A. Vale, R. Marques, R. Ventura, Y. Brouwer, and B. Gonc¸alves, “Remote inspection with multi-copters, radiological sensors and slam techniques”, EPJ Web of Conferences, vol. 170, 2018. [Online]. Available: https://www.epj-conferences.org/10.1051/epjconf/201817007014 [Google Scholar]
- H. E. Baidoo-Williams, “Maximum likelihood localization of radiation sources with unknown source intensity”, ArXiv e-prints, 2016. [Online]. Available: http://arxiv.org/abs/1608.00427 [Google Scholar]
- M. Morelande, B. Ristic, and A. Gunatilaka, “Detection and parameter estimation of multiple radioactive sources”, in 2007 10th International Conference on Information Fusion. IEEE, 2007. [Online]. Available: http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/4408094/ [Google Scholar]
- J. Chin, D. K. Y. Yau, and N. S. V. Rao, “Efficient and robust localization of multiple radiation sources in complex environments”, in 2011 31st International Conference on Distributed Computing Systems. IEEE, 2011. [Online]. Available: http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/5961730/ [Google Scholar]
- D. Shah and S. Scherer, “Robust localization of an arbitrary distribution of radioactive sources for aerial inspection”, Computing Research Repository, 2017. [Online]. Available: http://arxiv.org/abs/1710.01701 [Google Scholar]
- J. W. Howse, L. O. Ticknor, and K. R. Muske, “Least squares estimation techniques for position tracking of radioactive sources”, Automatica, vol. 37, no. 11, 2001. [Online]. Available: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0005109801001340 [Google Scholar]
- IPFN. (2018) FRIENDS: Fleet of drones for radiological inspection, communication and rescue. Instituto Superior T´ecnico. [Online]. Available: https://www.ipfn.tecnico.ulisboa.pt/FRIENDS/ [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.