EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 225, 2020ANIMMA 2019 – Advancements in Nuclear Instrumentation Measurement Methods and their Applications
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Decommissioning, Dismantling and Remote Handling|
|Published online||20 January 2020|
- M. Jobmann, „MODERN 2020,“ Second Technical Meeting of the Working Group on the Use of Monitoring Programme in the Safe Development of Geological Disposal Facilities for Radioactive Waste, Vienna, Austria, December 2018. [Google Scholar]
- OECD/NEA, „Preservation of Records, Knowledge and Memory across Generations, Monitoring of Geological Disposal Facilities – Technical and Societal Aspects,“, February 2014, pp. 15–18. [Google Scholar]
- International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA). „Reference Biospheres“ for Solid Radioactive Waste Disposal. Report of BIOMASS Theme 1 of the BIOsphere Modelling and ASSessment (BIOMASS) Programme,” ISBN 92-0-106303-2, Vienna, Austria, 2003. [Google Scholar]
- Radioactive Waste Repository Authority, ”Reference Project of Geological Repository: Technological Part,”. Czech Republic. 1999, pp. 50–55 [Google Scholar]
- B. Vrban, J. Lüley, D. Barátová, J. Haščík, V. Nečas, “Parametric Study of Burnup Modelling Aspects of VVER-440/V213 Fuel,” 26th International Conference Nuclear Energy for New Europe, Nuclear Society of Slovenia, Bled, Slovenia, September 2017. [Google Scholar]
- GoldSim Technology Group, LLC. GoldSim Contaminant Transport Module, User`s Guide. version 7.0., Washington, USA, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- V. M. Pulkkanen, H. Nordman, “Modelling of Near-Field Radionuclide Transport Phenomena in a KBS-3V Type of Repository for Nuclear Waste with GoldSim Code – and Verification Against Previous Methods.”. Finland: Posiva Oy, March 2010, pp. 37. [Google Scholar]
- Nordén S. et. al., “Element-specific and constant parameters used for dose calculation in SR-Site”, Svensk Kärnbränslehantering AB, Sweden, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- National Nuclear Fund for Decommissioning of Nuclear Facilities and for the Management of Spent Nuclear Fuel and Radioactive Waste, “National Program for Spent Nuclear Fuel and Radioactive Waste Management in Slovak Republic,” , Slovak Republic, August 2014. [Google Scholar]
- International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA). Technical Report Series no, 472., “Handbook of Parameter Values for the Prediction of Radionuclide Transfer in Terrestrial and Freshwater Environments,” ISBN 978-92-0-113009-9, Vienna, Austria, 2010, pp. 42–62. [Google Scholar]
- Statistical Office of Slovak Republic, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Annals of the ICRP, ICRP Publication 122, “Radiological Protection in Geological Disposal of Long-lived Solid Radioactive Waste,”. 2013, pp. 14. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.