EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 225, 2020ANIMMA 2019 – Advancements in Nuclear Instrumentation Measurement Methods and their Applications
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Safeguards, Homeland Security|
|Published online||20 January 2020|
- B. Tang, “The plot experimental study of 14MeV fast neutron digital radiography,” Chinese Science, vol. 52, 9, pp. 1330–1336, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- B. Tang, “The physics analysis and experiment study of zinc sulphide scintillator for fast neutron radiography,” Nucl. Ins. and Meth.A, 729, no. 327–333, 2013. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.L. Damato, “Coded Source Imaging for Neutrons and X-Rays,” IEEE NSS, 11, 6, pp. 199–203, 2006. [Google Scholar]
- A.L. Damato, “Progress Report on a Neutron Coded Source Phase Contrast Imaging System at the MIT Reactor,” IEEE NSS, 22, 440, pp. 1725–1728, 2007. [Google Scholar]
- F. Grünauer, “Design, Optimization, and Implementation of the New Neutron Radiography Facility at FRM-II,” Techische Universitat Munchen, Munich, Germany, 2005. [Google Scholar]
- S. Wang, “Coded source imaging simulation with visible light”, Nucl. Ins. and Meth.A, 65, pp. 187–191, 2011. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.T. Mihalczo, “Physical description of nuclear materials identication system (NMIS) signatures,” Nucl. Ins. and Meth.A, 450, pp. 531–555, 2000. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.J. Antolak, “Negative ion-driven associated particle neutron generator,” Nucl. Ins. and Meth.A, 806, pp. 30–35, 2016. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Wang, “Preliminary Study of Nuclear Fuel Element Testing Based on Coded Source Neutron Imaging,”ANIMMA 2015 Conference. [Google Scholar]
- S. WANG, “Study on Coded Source Neutron Imaging Technology based on a Compact Accelerator,” Peking University, Beijing, China, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- A.L Damato, “Capabilities and limitation of phase contrast imaging techniques with X-rays and neutrons,” Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, USA, 2001. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.