EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 225, 2020ANIMMA 2019 – Advancements in Nuclear Instrumentation Measurement Methods and their Applications
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Safeguards, Homeland Security|
|Published online||20 January 2020|
- “American national standard performance criteria for backpack-based radiation-detection systems used for homeland security,” ANSI N42.53-2013, pp. 1–62, Aug 2013. [Google Scholar]
- R. Hogg, J. McKean, and A. Craig, Introduction to Mathematical Statistics, ser. Always learning. Pearson, 2013. [Online]. Available: https://books.google.com/books?id=xFlVYAAACAAJ [Google Scholar]
- A. Papoulis, Probability, Random Variables, and Stochastic Processes, ser. Communications and signal processing. McGraw-Hill, 1991. [Online]. Available: https://books.google.com/books?id=4IwQAQAAIAAJ [Google Scholar]
- S. Kirkpatrick, C. D. Gelatt, and M. P. Vecchi, “Optimization by simulated annealing,” SCIENCE, vol. 220, no. 4598, pp. 671–680, 1983. [Google Scholar]
- G. F. Knoll, Radiation Detection and Measurement; 3rd ed. New York, NY: Wiley, 2000. [Online]. Available: https://cds.cern.ch/record/441925 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.