EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 225, 2020ANIMMA 2019 – Advancements in Nuclear Instrumentation Measurement Methods and their Applications
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Safeguards, Homeland Security|
|Published online||20 January 2020|
- “American national standard performance criteria for backpack-based radiation-detection systems used for homeland security,” ANSI N42.53-2013, pp. 1–62, Aug 2013. [Google Scholar]
- R. Hogg, J. McKean, and A. Craig, Introduction to Mathematical Statistics, ser. Always learning. Pearson, 2013. [Online]. Available: https://books.google.com/books?id=xFlVYAAACAAJ [Google Scholar]
- A. Papoulis, Probability, Random Variables, and Stochastic Processes, ser. Communications and signal processing. McGraw-Hill, 1991. [Online]. Available: https://books.google.com/books?id=4IwQAQAAIAAJ [Google Scholar]
- S. Kirkpatrick, C. D. Gelatt, and M. P. Vecchi, “Optimization by simulated annealing,” SCIENCE, vol. 220, no. 4598, pp. 671–680, 1983. [Google Scholar]
- G. F. Knoll, Radiation Detection and Measurement; 3rd ed. New York, NY: Wiley, 2000. [Online]. Available: https://cds.cern.ch/record/441925 [Google Scholar]
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.