EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 225, 2020ANIMMA 2019 – Advancements in Nuclear Instrumentation Measurement Methods and their Applications
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environmental and Medical Sciences|
|Published online||20 January 2020|
- Woods, Robert J., and Alexei K. Pikaev. “Applied radiation chemistry: radiation processing.” John Wiley & Sons, 1993, pp. 37 [Google Scholar]
- (IAEA), I.A.E.A. “Industrial uses of large radiation sources, vol.2. in Application of Large Radiation Sources in Industry” Vol II.. 1963. Austria. [Google Scholar]
- Harmer, D. E., et al. "The Dow ethyl bromide process: an industrial application of radiation chemistry." Industrial Uses of Large Radiation Sources. Proceedings of a Conference on the Application of Large Radiation Sources in Industry. Vol. II. 1963., pp. 205–230 [Google Scholar]
- Collinson, E., and Albert J. Swallow. "The radiation chemistry of organic substances." Chemical Reviews 56.3, 1956 pp. 498, 506. [Google Scholar]
- McConnaughy, Thomas B., Matthew R., Shaner and Eric W. McFarland. "A Techno‐Economic Analysis of Chemical Processing with Ionizing Radiation." Chemical Engineering & Technology 40.6 (2017): 1196–1202. [Google Scholar]
- Schmeda–Lopez, Diego, Thomas B. McConnaughy, and Eric W. McFarland. "Radiation enhanced chemical production: Improving the value proposition of nuclear power." Energy 162 (2018): 491–504. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ciriminna, Rosaria, et al. "Understanding the glycerol market." European Journal of Lipid Science and Technology 116.10 (2014): 1432–1439. [Google Scholar]
- Baugh, Peter J., et al. "γ-Radiolysis of N2O-saturated aqueous glycerol solutions: Product yields and free radical mechanism." Radiation Physics and Chemistry (1977) 20.3 (1982): 215–222. [Google Scholar]
- Keough, T., et al. "Comparison of the stable products formed by fast atom bombardment and γ‐irradiation of glycerol." Organic mass spectrometry 22.5 (1987): 241–247. [Google Scholar]
- Barker, S. A., J. S. Brimacombe, and E. D. M. Eades. "Action of gamma radiation on liquid ethylene glycol." Radiation research 22.2 (1964): 357–367. [Google Scholar]
- Snoj, Luka, Gašper Žerovnik, and Andrej Trkov. "Computational analysis of irradiation facilities at the JSI TRIGA reactor." Applied Radiation and Isotopes 70.3 (2012): 483–488. [Google Scholar]
- García, José I., Héctor García–Marín, and Elísabet Pires. "Glycerol based solvents: synthesis, properties and applications." Green Chemistry 16.3 (2014): 1007–1033. [Google Scholar]
- N. Soppera, M. Bossant, E. Dupont, "JANIS 4: An Improved Version of the NEA Java-based Nuclear Data Information System", Nuclear Data Sheets, Volume 120, June 2014, Pages 294–296. [Google Scholar]
- Donoclift, Thomas. “The Radiolytic Steady-State and Factors Controlling H2 Production.” Diss. University of Manchester, 2017. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.