EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 226, 2020Mathematical Modeling and Computational Physics 2019 (MMCP 2019)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Plenary and Invited Lectures|
|Published online||20 January 2020|
- E. Infeld, G. Rowlands, Nonlinear Waves, Solitons and Chaos (2nd edition, Cambridge, UK: Cambridge University Press, 2000) 406 pp. [Google Scholar]
- J.J. Rushchitsky, Nonlinear Elastic Waves in Materials (Springer International Publishing, 2016) 400 pp. [Google Scholar]
- R.K. Zeytounian, Theory and Applications of Nonviscous Fluid Flows (Springer Science & Business Media, 2012) 295 pp. [Google Scholar]
- Tsunami and Nonlinear Wave (Anjan Kundu (Ed.), Springer Science & Business Media, 2007) 316 pp. [Google Scholar]
- M. Fujimoto, Introduction to the Mathematical Physics of Nonlinear Waves (Morgan & Claypool Publishers, 2014) 156 pp. [Google Scholar]
- J. Yang, Nonlinear Waves in Integrable and Non-integrable Systems (Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics, Philadelphia, 2010) 430 pp. [Google Scholar]
- M.D. Todorov, Nonlinear Waves: Theory, Computer Simulation, Experiment (Morgan & Claypool Publishers, 2018) 184 pp. [Google Scholar]
- A. Bogdanov, E. Stankova, V. Mareev, High performance algorithms for multiphase and multicomponent media, in 14th Ship stability workshop, UTMSPACE, Malaysia, (2014) pp. 242–245 [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Bogdanov, V.V. Mareev, E.N. Stankova, Lecture Notes in Computer Science 9158, Part IV, 331–341 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. Bogdanov, V. Mareev, EPJ Web of Conferences 108, 02014 (2016) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Bogdanov, V.V. Mareev, Numerical Simulation KPI Equation, in Proceedings of the 15th International Ship Stability Workshop, June 13–15, 2016, Stockholm, Sweden, 115–117 [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Bogdanov, V.V. Mareev, AIP Conference Proceedings 1863, 110005 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Bogdanov, V.V. Mareev, N.V. Kulabukhova, A.B. Degtyarev, N.L. Shchegoleva, Influence of External Source on KPI Equation, in Computational Science and Its Applications – ICCSA 2018 (18th International Conference, Melbourne, 2018) pp. 113–122 [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Bogdanov, V.V. Mareev, N. Storublevtcev, Algorithms for the calculation of nonlinear processes on hybrid architecture clusters, in Proceedings of the VIII International Conference “Distributed Computing and Grid technologies in Science and Education” (GRID 2018), Dubna, Moscow region, Russia, September 10–14, 2018, 333–336 [Google Scholar]
- J.P. Boris, D.L. Book, J. Comput. Phys. 11, 38–69 (1973) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.