EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 226, 2020Mathematical Modeling and Computational Physics 2019 (MMCP 2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Mathematical Modeling, Numerical Methods, and Simulation|
|Published online||20 January 2020|
- A.A. Gusev, et al., Computer Physics Communications 185, 3341–3343 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Gusev, et al., Lecture Notes in Computer Science 9301, 182–197 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Gusev, et al., JINRLIB [https://www1.jinr.ru/programs/jinrlib/kantbp4m/indexe.html] [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Gusev, et al., Lecture Notes in Computer Science 8660, 138–154 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Gusev, et al., Discrete and Continuous Models and Applied Computational Science, 3, 38–52 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- P.W. Wen, et al., in book of abstracts of LXIX International Conference “NUCLEUS-2019”, Dubna, Russia, 1–5 July, 2019, p. 294. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.