EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 231, 20208th International Meeting of Union for Compact Accelerator-Driven Neutron Sources (UCANS-8)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||11 March 2020|
- G. Prete et al., The SPES project at the INFN-Laboratori Nazionali di Legnaro, EPJ Web of Conferences 66, 11030 (2014) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- M. S. Gordon et al., Measurement of the flux and energy spectrum of cosmic-ray induced neutrons on the ground, IEEE Trans. Nucl. Sci. V. 51, I. 6 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- T. Nakamura, M. Baba, E. Ibe and Y. Yahigi, Terrestrial Neutron-Induced Soft Errors in Advanced Memory Devices (World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd, 2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- JESD89A, Measurement and Reporting of Alpha Particle and Terrestrial Cosmic Ray-Induced Soft Errors in Semiconductor Devices, Oct. 2006. [Google Scholar]
- M. Bagatin, S. Gerardin, Soft errors in floating gate memory cells: A review, Microelectron. Reliab. V. 55 I. 1, 2015, P. 24-30 [Google Scholar]
- W. Yang et al., Atmospheric neutron single event effect test on Xilinx 28 nm system on chip at CSNS-BL09, Microelectron. Reliab. V. 99, 2019, P. 119-124 [Google Scholar]
- J.W. Wilson et al., Deep space environments for human exploration, Advances in Space Research 34 (2004) 1281–1287 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Tommasino et al., Proton beam characterization in the experimental room of the Trento Proton Therapy facility, NIM A, V 869, 2017, P. 15-20 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. B. Pelowitz, M. R. James, G. W. McKinney, J. W. Durkee et al., MCNPX 2.7.A Extensions (LANL, 2008). [Google Scholar]
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galinstan [Google Scholar]
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Havar_(alloy) [Google Scholar]
- ANSYS Academic Research, Release 19.2 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.