EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 231, 20208th International Meeting of Union for Compact Accelerator-Driven Neutron Sources (UCANS-8)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Published online||11 March 2020|
- A. Ibarra et al., The IFMIF-DONES project: preliminary engineering design, Nuclear Fusion 58 (2018) 105002. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Stefanik, P. Bem, E. Simeckova, J. Stursa, V. Zach, M. Majerle: Neutron field study of p(24)+Be source reaction using the multi-foil activation technique, Fusion Engineering and Design 146 (2019), pp. 2053-2056 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Rinckel, D.V. Baxter, J. Doskow, P.E. Sokol, T. Todd, Physics Procedia 26 (2012), pp. 168-177 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Bém, V. Burjan, M. Götz, M. Honusek, U. Fischer, V. Kroha, J. Novák, S.P. Simakov and E. Šimečková, Int. Conf. on Nucl. Data for Science & Technology., Nice, (Apr. 2007). [Google Scholar]
- B.W. Blackburn, Thesis (M.S.), Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Dept. of Nuclear Engineering, (1997) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.