EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 237, 2020The 29th International Laser Radar Conference (ILRC 29)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||07 July 2020|
- A. Choudhary, et al. Variability in emission rate of Auto-Rickshaw based on real world driving profile: A case study in Guwahati city. 2019 URSI Asia-Pacific Radio Science Conference (AP-RASC). IEEE, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A. Choudhary, et al. Urban mobility associated ambient air quality and policies for Environmental implication. Atmospheric Pollution and their complications: From regional to global scale. Cambridge Scholars Publishing 2019 (In Press) [Google Scholar]
- S. Menon, et al. Climate effects of black carbon aerosols in China and India. Science 297:2250–2253 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Akimoto, Global air quality and pollution. Science 302:1716–1719 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Prasad et al. Seasonal climatology of aerosol optical depth over Indian subcontinent: trend and departures in recent years. International Journal of Remote Sensing 27:2323–2329 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Tiwari et al. Identification of aerosol types over Indo-Gangetic Basin: implications to optical properties and associated radiative forcing. Environmental Science and Pollution Research 22:12246–12260 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Han et al. Effect of aerosols on visibility and radiation in spring 2009 in Tianjin, China. Aerosol and Air Quality Research 12, 211–217 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Evans et al. Estimates of global mortality attributable to particulate air pollution using satellite imagery. Environmental Research 120:33–42 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Mhawish, Remote sensing of aerosols from space: retrieval of properties and applications. In: Remote Sensing of Aerosols, Clouds, and Precipitation. Elsevier Inc, pp. 1–38. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/B978-0-12-810437-8.00003-7 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- R. P. Singh et al. Variability of aerosol parameters over Kanpur, Northern India. Journal of Geophysical Research 109: D23206,doi:10.1029/2004JD004966 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- S. K. Guttikunda et al. The contribution of mega cities to regional sulphur pollution in Asia. Atmospheric Environment, 37(1): 11-22 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Kumar, et al. Temporal variation of atmospheric aerosols and associated optical and metrological parameters. 2019 URSI Asia-Pacific Radio Science Conference (AP-RASC). IEEE, 2019 [Google Scholar]
- P. Kumar, et al. Atmospheric aerosols over Indo Gangetic Plain: characteristics, sources and climate implications. Atmospheric Pollution and their complications: From regional to global scale. Cambridge Scholars Publishing (2019) (In Press). [Google Scholar]
- O. Altaratz et al. Relative humidity and its effect on aerosol optical depth in the vicinity of convective clouds. Environmental Research Letters 8 (3) 034025 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.