EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 237, 2020The 29th International Laser Radar Conference (ILRC 29)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||07 July 2020|
- J. Hao, et al. Air pollution and its control in China. Frontiers of Environmental Science & Engineering in China 1(2): 129-142 (2007). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Chan, et al. Air pollution in mega cities in China. Atmospheric Environment 42(1): 1-42 (2008). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Q. Yin, et al. Application of lidar in monitoring meteorological and atmospheric environment. Journal of Meteorology and Environment 25(5): 48-56 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- J. Shi, et al. Tropospheric aerosol measurements by lidar in Northern suburbs of Nanjing. Laser and Progress Optoelectronics, (10):73-81 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- F. G. Fernald. Analysis of atmospheric lidar observation: some comments. Appl. Opt., 23:652-653 (1984). [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- X. Zhao, et al. Analysis on the spatial-temporal distribution characteristics of O3 and its influencing factors in Hefei City. Acta Scientiae Circumstantiae 38(2): 649-660 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- A. F. Stein, et al. NOAA’s HYSPLIT atmospheric transport and dispersion modeling system. Bull. Amer. Meteor. Soc. 96, 2059-2077 (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Rolph, et al. Real-time Environmental Applications and Display system: READY. Environmental Modelling & Software 95, 210-228 (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.