EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 237, 2020The 29th International Laser Radar Conference (ILRC 29)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||07 July 2020|
- IPPC, “Climate Change 2007 : The Physical Science Basis,” Geneva-Switzerland, 2007. [Google Scholar]
- F. G. Fernald, “Analysis of atmospheric lidar observations: some comments.,” Appl. Opt., vol. 23, no. 5, p. 652, 1984. [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- H. Kuze, “Characterization of tropospheric aerosols by ground-based optical measurements,” SPIE Newsroom, pp. 2–4, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Mabuchi, N. Manago, G. Bagtasa, H. Saitoh, N. Takeuchi, M. Yabuki, T. Shiina, and H. Kuze, “Multi-wavelength lidar system for the characterization of tropospheric aerosols and clouds,” in International Geoscience and Remote Sensing Symposium (IGARSS), 2012, pp. 2505–2508. [Google Scholar]
- H. Kinjo, H. Kuze, T. Takamura, M. Yabuki, and Takeuchi, “Determination of aerosol extinction-to-backscattering ratio from multiwavelength lidar observation,” Jpn. J. Appl. Phys., 40(1), pp. 434–440, 2001. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Aminuddin, S. Okude, N. Lagrosas, N. Manago, and H. Kuze, “Real time derivation of atmospheric aerosol optical properties by concurrent measurements of optical and sampling instruments,” Open J. Air Pollut., vol. 07, no. 02, pp. 140–155, 2018. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Aminuddin, B. Purbantoro, N. Lagrosas, N. Manago, and H. Kuze, “Landsat-8 satellite and plan position indicator lidar observations for retrieving aerosol optical properties in the lower troposphere,” Adv. Remote Sens., vol. 07, no. 03, pp. 183–202, 2018. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. L. Anderson and J. A. Ogren, “Determining aerosol radiative properties using the TSI 3563 integrating nephelometer,” Aerosol Sci. Technol., vol. 29, no. 1, pp. 57–69, 1998. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Zieger, R. Fierz-Schmidhauser, E. Weingartner, and U. Baltensperger, “Effects of relative humidity on aerosol light scattering: Results from different European sites,” Atmos. Chem. Phys., vol. 13, no. 21, pp. 10609–10631, 2013. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. A. Bodhaine, N. B. Wood, E. G. Dutton, and J. R. Slusser, “On Rayleigh optical depth calculations,” J. Atmos. Ocean. Technol., vol. 16, no. 11 PART 2, pp. 1854–1861, 1999. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Shimizu, N. Sugimoto, and I. Matsui, “Detailed description of data processing system for lidar network in East Asia,” in 25th International Laser Radar Conference, 2010, pp. 911–913. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.