EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 237, 2020The 29th International Laser Radar Conference (ILRC 29)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||07 July 2020|
- Mamouri, R.E., A. Papayannis, G. Tsaknakis, et al., First water vapor measurements over Athens, Greece, obtained by a combined Raman-elastic backscatter lidar system, Optica Pura Y Applicada 41, 109-116 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- Kokkalis, P., A. Papayannis, R. E. Mamouri, et al., The EOLE lidar system of the National Technical University of Athens, 629-632, 26th International Laser Radar Conference (26th ILRC), 25-29 June 2012, Porto Heli, Greece. [Google Scholar]
- Papayannis, A., D. Balis, P. Kokkalis, R. Mamouri, G. Tsaknakis, E. Giannakaki, N. Siomos, V. Amiridis, ARIADNE: The Greek Lidar Network, 349-352, 26th International Laser Radar Conference (26th ILRC), 25-29 June 2012, Porto Heli, Greece. [Google Scholar]
- Freudenthaler, V., The telecover test: A quality assurance tool for the optical part of a lidar system, Proc. 24th International Laser Radar Conference, 145-146 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- Pappalardo, G., A. Amodeo, U. Wandinger, et al., Aerosol lidar intercomparison in the frame of EARLINET: Part III: Aerosol extinction Raman lidar algorithm intercomparison, Applied Optics 43, 5370-5385 (2004). [Google Scholar]
- Amodeo, A., et al., Proc. 28th International Laser Radar Conference, EPJ Web of Conferences 176, 09008 (2018). [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Müller, D., U. Wandinger, and A. Ansman, Microphysical particle parameters from extinction and backscatter lidar data by inversion with regularization: theory, Applied Optics 38, 2346-2357 (1999). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.