EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 237, 2020The 29th International Laser Radar Conference (ILRC 29)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Boundary Layer, Pollution, Greenhouse and Trace Gases|
|Published online||07 July 2020|
- United Nations, Minamata convention on mercury. (2013) [Google Scholar]
- D. G. Streets, et al. Atmospheric Environment 39(40): 7789-7806 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Svanberg, Optics and Lasers in Engineering 37, 245-266 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Y. Zhao, et al. Applied Optics 56(5): 1506-1516 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Svanberg, in Air Monitoring by Spectroscopic Techniques, (Eds: M. Sigrist), Wiley, N.Y. 1994, pp 85-161 [Google Scholar]
- M. Lian, et al. Environmental Pollution 240: 353-358 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Y. Zhao, et al. PIERS Guangzhou 2014, 2711-2714 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M. Lian, G. Y. Zhao, Z. Duan, Y. Y. Li, S. Svanberg and J. D. Hu, Improvement of a Mobile Differential Absorption Lidar System and Measurements of Atmospheric Mercury in the City of Zhengzhou, accepted by Journal of Optoelectronics Lasers (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Duan, G. Y. Zhao, S. M. Zhu, M. Lian, Y. Y. Li, W. X. Zhang, and S. Svanberg, Atmospheric mercury pollution in the Xi´an area, China (to appear) [Google Scholar]
- Z. H. Dai, et al. Atmospheric Chemistry and Physics 12: 6207–6218 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. L. Qiu, et al. Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry 56(7): 2465-2468 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Z. Liu, et al. Geophysical and Geochemical Exploration 37(4): 670-674 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- G. Y. Zhao, W. X. Zhang, Z. Duan, M. Lian, N. B. Hou, Y. Y. Li, S. M. Zhu, and S. Svanberg, Mercury Emission from the Emperor Qin Tomb in Xi´an Studied by Differential Absorption Lidar, submitted (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.