EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 237, 2020The 29th International Laser Radar Conference (ILRC 29)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Boundary Layer, Pollution, Greenhouse and Trace Gases|
|Published online||07 July 2020|
- Choudhary, A., & Gokhale, S. Urban real-world driving traffic emissions during interruption and congestion. Transportation Research Part D: Transport and Environment, 43: 59-70 (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Choudhary, A., & Gokhale, S. On-road measurements and modelling of vehicular emissions during traffic interruption and congestion events in an urban traffic corridor. Atmospheric Pollution Research, 10: 480-492 (2019). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Choudhary, A., & Gokhale, S. Evaluation of emission reduction benefits of traffic flow management and technology upgrade in a congested urban traffic corridor. Clean Technologies and Environmental Policy, 21: 257-273 (2019). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Choudhary, A., Kumar, P., Gaur, M., Prabhu, V., Shukla, A., & Gokhale S. Real world driving dynamics characterization and identification of emission rate magnifying factors for auto-rickshaw. Nature Environment and Pollution Technology (In Press) 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Choudhary, A., Gokhale, S., Shukla, A., Kumar, P., Singh, A. K. Variability in emission rate of Auto-Rickshaw based on real world driving profile: A case study in Guwahati city. 2019 URSI Asia-Pacific Radio Science Conference (AP-RASC). IEEE, (2019). [Google Scholar]
- Choudhary, A., Gaur, M., Shukla, A. Megacities of developing countries. Air Pollution: Sources, Impacts and Controls, Oxford publisher (CABI Press) pp. 150-162 (2019). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.