EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 237, 2020The 29th International Laser Radar Conference (ILRC 29)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Boundary Layer, Pollution, Greenhouse and Trace Gases|
|Published online||07 July 2020|
- He T Y, Stani S, Gao F, et al. Tracking of urban aerosols using combined lidar-based remote sensing and ground-based measurements [J]. Atmospheric Measurement Techniques, 2011,5(5):891-900 [Google Scholar]
- WU Dexia GONG Zhengyu PAN Benfeng et al. The applications particulate lidar in the stereo-monitoring for the complex atmospheric pollution [J]. Environmental Monitoring in China 2015 31(5) : 156-162. [Google Scholar]
- Fernald F G. Analysis of atmospheric lidar observations: some comments[J]. Applied Optics, 1984, 23(5):652. [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Xie C, Zhao M, Wang B, et al. Study of the scanning lidar on the atmospheric detection [J]. Journal of Quantitative Spectroscopy&Radiative Transfer, 2015,150(150):114-120. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- ZHOU Yanqiu NI Changjian Liu Peichuan et al．Analysis of mixed layer height by lidar detection over a heavy haze episode [J]. Environmental Monitoring in China 2016 32( 4) : 22-28. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.