EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 237, 2020The 29th International Laser Radar Conference (ILRC 29)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Wind, Water Vapor and Temperature Measurements|
|Published online||07 July 2020|
- Invanov, M. and McGaughey, D., “Image reconstruction by aperture diversity blind deconvolution,” Proc of the AMOS Technical Conference, E78 (2007). [Google Scholar]
- Huebner, C. S. and Greco, M., “Blind deconvolution algorithms for the restoration of atmospherically degraded imagery: a comparative analysis,” Proc. SPIE 7108, 71080M-1-12 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- Schulz, T., “Multiframe blind deconvolution of astronomical images,” J. Opt. Soc. Am. A 10(5), 1064–1073 (1993). [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Averin, A. P., Morozov, Yu. B., Pryanichnikov, V. S. and Tyapin, V. V., “Computer correction of turbulent distortions of image of extended objects on near-Earth paths,” Quant. Electron. 41(5), 475–478 (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhu, X. and Milanfar, P., “Image reconstruction from videos distorted by atmospheric turbulence,” Proc. SPIE 7543, 75430S-1-8 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- Hope, D. A., Jefferies, S. M., Hart, M. and Nagy, J. G., “High-resolution speckle imaging through strong atmospheric turbulence,” Opt Express 24(11), 12116-12129 (2016). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Dudorov, V. V. and Eremina, A. S., “Digital compensation of turbulent distortions of incoherent optical images using multiaperture systems,” Opt. Atmos. Okeana 31 (02), 95–102 (2018) [in Russian]. [Google Scholar]
- Dudorov, V. V. and Eremina, A. S., “Computer correction of turbulent distortions of incoherent optical images using multi-aperture systems,” Proc. SPIE 10787, 107870E -1-9 (2018). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.