EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 237, 2020The 29th International Laser Radar Conference (ILRC 29)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Wind, Water Vapor and Temperature Measurements|
|Published online||07 July 2020|
- G.S. Golitsyn, Statistics and Dynamics of Natural Processes and Phenomena: Methods, Instruments, and Results (Krasand, Moscow, 2013), 400 pp. [Google Scholar]
- G.S. Golitsyn, Gidrol. Meteorol. 3, 5-15 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Banakh, et al. Atmospheric and Oceanic Optics 23(5): 381–388 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Banakh, et al. Atmospheric and Oceanic Optics 28(2): 185–191 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I.N. Smalikho, V.A. Banakh, Atmospheric Measurement Techniques. 10(11): 4191–4208 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Banakh, I.N. Smalikho, A.V. Falits, Optics Express 25(19): 22679-22692 (2017) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Banakh, I.N. Smalikho, Atmospheric Measurement Techniques 9(10): 5239-5248 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.