EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 237, 2020The 29th International Laser Radar Conference (ILRC 29)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Wind, Water Vapor and Temperature Measurements|
|Published online||07 July 2020|
- D. Kim, et al. Lidar measurement of a full Raman spectrum of water by using a multichannel detector, J. Korean Phys. Soc., 54, 38–43 (2009) . [Google Scholar]
- T. Sakai, et al. Liquid water cloud measurements using the Raman lidar technique: Current understand-ding and future research needs, J. Atmos. Oceanic Technol., 30, 1337–1353 (2013) . [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Liu and F. Yi. Spectrally resolved Raman lidar measurements of gaseous and liquid water in the atmosphere, Appl. Opt., 52(28), 6884–6895 (2013) . [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- J. Reichardt. Cloud and Aerosol Spectroscopy with Raman Lidar, J. Atmos. Oceanic Technol., 31, 1946–1963 (2014) . [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Avila, et al. Ro-vibrational Raman cross sections of water vapor in the OH stretching region, J. Mol. Spectrosc., 196, 77–92 (1999). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- R. B. Slusher, V. E. Derr. Temperature dependence and cross sections of some Stokes and anti-Stokes lines in ice Ih, Appl. Opt., 14, 2116–2120 (1975). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.