EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 237, 2020The 29th International Laser Radar Conference (ILRC 29)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Wind, Water Vapor and Temperature Measurements|
|Published online||07 July 2020|
- Boucher, O., et al., Clouds and aerosols, in Climate change 2013: the physical science basis. Contribution of Working Group I to the Fifth Assessment Report of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change. 2013, Cambridge University Press. p. 571-657. [Google Scholar]
- Filioglou, M., et al., Profiling water vapor mixing ratios in Finland by means of a Raman lidar, a satellite and a model. Atmospheric Measurement Techniques, 2017. 10(11): p. 1-23. [Google Scholar]
- Fujita, M. and T. Sato, Observed behaviours of precipitable water vapour and precipitation intensity in response to upper air profiles estimated from surface air temperature. Sci Rep, 2017. 7(1): p. 4233. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- ANSMANN, et al., Combined Raman elastic-backscatter LIDAR for vertical profiling of moisture, aerosol extinction, backscatter, and LIDAR ratio. Applied Physics B, 1992. 55(1): p. 18-28. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Stachlewska, I.S., M. Costa-Surós, and D. Althausen, Raman lidar water vapor profiling over Warsaw, Poland. Atmospheric Research, 2017. 194: p. 258-267. [Google Scholar]
- Wu, S., et al., Observations of water vapor mixing ratio profile and flux in the Tibetan Plateau based on the lidar technique. Atmospheric Measurement Techniques,9,3(2016-04-01), 2016. 8(11): p. 11925-11952. [Google Scholar]
- Wei, W., et al., Long-Term Measurement for Low-Tropospheric Water Vapor and Aerosol by Raman Lidar in Wuhan. Atmosphere, 2015. 6(4): p. 521-533. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.