EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 237, 2020The 29th International Laser Radar Conference (ILRC 29)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Lidar Data Analysis and Models|
|Published online||07 July 2020|
- Liu, J., et al. All-Fiber Airborne Coherent Doppler Lidar to Measure Wind Profiles. in EPJ Web of Conferences. 2016. EDP Sciences. [Google Scholar]
- Inokuchi, H., H. Tanaka, and T. Ando, Development of an onboard doppler lidar for flight safety. Journal of aircraft, 2009. 46(4): p. 1411. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Cariou, J. P., et al. Long range scanning pulsed Coherent Lidar for real time wind monitoring in the Planetary Boundary Layer. in Proceedings of 16th Conference on Coherent Laser Radar. 2011. [Google Scholar]
- Prasad, N.S., et al. Innovative fiber-laser architecture-based compact wind lidar. in SPIE OPTO. 2016. International Society for Optics and Photonics. [Google Scholar]
- Wu, S., et al., Wind turbine wake visualization and characteristics analysis by Doppler lidar. Optics express, 2016. 24(10): p. A762-A780. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.