EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 237, 2020The 29th International Laser Radar Conference (ILRC 29)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Lidar Data Analysis and Models|
|Published online||07 July 2020|
- G. C. Guenther, presented at the NOAA Professional Paper Ser. NOS1, Rockville, MD, 1985. [Google Scholar]
- A. Collin, P. Archambault, and B. Long, IEEE Trans. Geosci. Remote Sens., vol. 46, no. 10, pp. 2947–2955, Oct. 2010. [Google Scholar]
- J. Feigels, Ocean Opt. XI, vol. 1750, pp. 473–484, 1992. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. M. Tulldahl and K. O. Steinvall, Appl. Opt., vol. 42, no. 12, pp. 2462–2483, Apr. 2004. [Google Scholar]
- Hani Abdallah, Nicolas Baghdadi, et.al. IEEE Trans. Geosci. Remote Sens., Vol. 9, no. 4, pp.744-748, July.2012. [Google Scholar]
- R. L. Cook and K. E. Torrance, ACM Trans. Graph., vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 7–24, Jan. 1982. [Google Scholar]
- P. Beckmann and A. Spizzochino, The Scatter of Electromagnetic Waves From Rough Surfaces. Norwood, MA: Artech House, 1987. [Google Scholar]
- C. D. Mobley, Light and Water: Radiative Transfer in Natural Waters.San Diego, CA: Academic, 1994. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.