EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 238, 2020EOS Annual Meeting (EOSAM 2020)
|Number of page(s)||1|
|Section||Topical Meeting (TOM) 1- Silicon Photonics and Guided-Wave Optics|
|Published online||20 August 2020|
- P. Cheben et al., “Subwavelength integrated photonics,” Nature 560 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- R. Halir et al., “Subwavelength-grating metamaterial structures for silicon photonic devices,” Proc. IEEE 106 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- D. González-Andrade et al., “Ultra-broadband nanophotonic phase shifter based on subwavelength metamaterial waveguides,” Photon. Res. 8 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- D. González-Andrade et al., “Experimental demonstration of a broadband mode converter and multiplexer based on subwavelength grating waveguides,” Opt. Laser Technol. 129 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- J. M. Luque-González et al., “Tilted subwavelength gratings: controlling anisotropy in metamaterial nanophotonic waveguides,” Opt. Lett. 43 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- A. Herrero-Bermello et al., “Design of a broadband polarization splitter based on anisotropy-engineered tilted subwavelength gratings,” IEEE Photonics J. 11(2019). [Google Scholar]
- A. Herrero-Bermello et al., “Experimental demonstration of metamaterial anisotropy engineering for broadband on-chip polarization beam splitting,” Opt. Express 28 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- A. Herrero-Bermello et al., “Zero-birefringence silicon waveguides based on tilted subwavelength metamaterials,” IEEE Photonics J. 11 (2019). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.