EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 238, 2020EOS Annual Meeting (EOSAM 2020)
|Number of page(s)||2|
|Section||Topical Meeting (TOM) 6- Frontiers in Optical Metrology|
|Published online||20 August 2020|
- N. A. Riza, Coded Access Optical Sensor (CAOS), USA Patent 10,356,392 B2, July 16, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- N. A. Riza, “The CAOS Camera Platform – Ushering in a Paradigm Change in Extreme Dynamic Range Imager Design,” Invited Paper SPIE OPTO, Vol. 10117, Photonics West, Jan. 30, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- N. A. Riza, M. J. Amin, and J. P. La Torre, “ Coded Access Optical Sensor (CAOS) Imager,” Journal of the European Optical Society (JEOS) Rapid Publications, 10, pp. 150211-8, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- N. A. Riza, “Coded Access Optical Sensor (CAOS) imager and applications,” SPIE Photonics Europe Conf. Proc., Vol, 9896, paper No.9, April 2016. [Google Scholar]
- N. A. Riza and M. A. Mazhar, “177 dB Linear Dynamic Range Pixels of Interest DSLR CAOS Camera,” IEEE Photonics Journal (open access), Volume 11, Number 2, April 2, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- N. A. Riza and M. A. Mazhar, “Laser beam imaging via multiple mode operations of the extreme dynamic range CAOS camera,” Appl. Opt., Vol. 57, No.E20, 2018. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.