EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 238, 2020EOS Annual Meeting (EOSAM 2020)
|Number of page(s)||2|
|Section||Topical Meeting (TOM) 7- Organic & Hybrid Semiconductor Materials and Devices|
|Published online||20 August 2020|
- B. Lamprecht, G. Schider, R. T. Lechner, H. Ditlbacher, J.R. Krenn, A. Leitner, and F. R. Aussenegg, “Metal Nanoparticle Gratings: Influence of Dipolar Particle Interaction on the Plasmon Resonance,” PRL, 84(20), 4721-4724 (2000). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- T. D. Neal, K. Okamoto, and A. Scherer, “Surface plasmon enhanced emission from dye doped polymer layers,” Optics Express, 13(14), 5522-5527 (2005). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- M. A. Garcia, “Surface plasmon in metallic nanoparticles: fundamentals and applications,” Journal of Physics D: Applied Physics, 44 (28),283001-283020 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- D. Khlopin, F. Laux, W. P.Wardley, J. Martin, G. A.Wurtz, J. Plain, N. Bonod, A. V. Zayats, W. Dickson and D. Gerard, “Lattice modes and plasmonic linewidth engineering in gold and aluminum nanoparticle arrays,” JOSA B , 34(3), 691-700 (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Maradudin, I. Simonsen, J. Polancoand R. M. Fitzgerald, “Rayleigh and Wood anomalies in the diffraction of light from a perfectly conducting reflection grating,” Journal of Optics, 18 (2),024004-024014 (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.