EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 238, 2020EOS Annual Meeting (EOSAM 2020)
|Number of page(s)||2|
|Section||Topical Meeting (TOM) 11- Thermal Radiation and Energy Management|
|Published online||20 August 2020|
- P. Ben-Abdallah, “Photon Thermal Hall Effect,” Phys. Rev. Lett. 116, 084301, (2016). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- L. Zhu and S. Fan, “Persistent Directional Current at Equilibrium in Nonreciprocal Many-Body Near Field Electromagnetic Heat Transfer,” Phys. Rev. Lett. 117, 134303 (2016). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- I. Latella and P. Ben-Abdallah, “Giant Thermal Magnetoresistance in Plasmonic Structures,” Phys. Rev. Lett. 118, 173902, (2017). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- R. M. Abraham Ekeroth, P. Ben-Abdallah, J.C. Cuevas, and A. Garcia Martin, “Anisotropic Thermal Magnetoresistance for an Active Control of Radiative Heat Transfer,” ACS Photonics 5, 705 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- A. Ott, P. Ben-Abdallah, and S.-A. Biehs, “Circular heat and momentum flux radiated by magneto-optical nanoparticles,” Phys. Rev. B 97, 205414 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- A. Ott, R. Messina, P. Ben-Abdallah, S.-A. Biehs, “Magnetothermoplasmonics: from theory to applications,” J. Photon. Energy 9, 032711 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- A. Ott, R. Messina, P. Ben-Abdallah, S.-A. Biehs, “Radiative thermal diode driven by nonreciprocal surface waves,” Appl. Phys. Lett. 114, 163105 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- A. Ott and S.-A. Biehs, “Thermal rectification and spin-spin coupling of non-reciprocal localized and surface modes,” Phys. Rev. B 101, 155428 (2020). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.