EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 238, 2020EOS Annual Meeting (EOSAM 2020)
|Number of page(s)||2|
|Section||Topical Meeting (TOM) 12- Nonlinear Optics: Materials and Applications|
|Published online||20 August 2020|
- M. Aspelmeyer et al., “Cavity optomechanics,” Rev. Mod. Phys., vol. 86, pp. 1391–1452, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- M. Hossein-Zadeh and K. J. Vahala, “Photonic RF Down-Converter Based on Optomechanical Oscillation,” IEEE Photonics Tech. L., vol. 20, pp. 234-236, 2008. [Google Scholar]
- M. A. Miri et al., “Optomechanical frequency combs,” New J. Phys., vol. 20, 043013, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- L. Mercadé et al., “Microwave generation and frequency comb in a silicon optomechanical cavity with a full phononic bandgap,” arXiv:1912.06692 [physics.optics] [Google Scholar]
- M. Hossein-Zadeh and K. J. Vahala, “An Optomechanical Oscillator on a Silicon Chip,” IEEE J. Sel. Top. Quant., vol. 16, pp. 276–287, 2010. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.