EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 238, 2020EOS Annual Meeting (EOSAM 2020)
|Number of page(s)||2|
|Section||Topical Meeting (TOM) 13- Advances and Applications of Optics and Photonics|
|Published online||20 August 2020|
- P. Artal, A. Benito, J. Tabarnero. The human eye is an example of robust optical design. J Vis 6, 1 (2006) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Wang, Y. Shao, Y. Yuan. Simultaneously measuring ocular aberrations and anterior segment biometry during accommodation. J Innov Opt Heal Sci 8, 1550005 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. He, S. Burns, S. Marcos. Monochromatic aberrations in the accommodated human eye. Vision Res 40, 41-48 (2000) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- E. Fernández, P. Artal. Study of the effects of monochromatic aberrations in the accommodation response by using adaptive optics. J Opt Soc Am A 22, 1732-1738 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- S. Franco, J. Almeida, M. Parafita. Optical corneal tomography. In mastering the techniques of IOL power calculations, ed. A Garg, J E Hoyos, D Dementiev, 21-23. New Delhi: Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers (P) Ltd (2009) [Google Scholar]
- S. Franco, J. Almeida, M. Parafita. Corneal thickness and elevation maps computed from optical rotary scans. J Refract Surg 20, S576-S580 (2004) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- S. Franco, J. Almeida, M. Parafita. Measuring corneal thickness with a rotary scanning system. J Refract Surg 18, S630-S633 (2002) [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- C. Oliveira, J. Almeida, S. Franco. Crystalline lens imaging with a slit-scanning system. In Technology and Medical Sciences 93-96 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- C. Oliveira, J. Almeida, S. Franco. Imaging of aphakic intraocular lens with a slit-scanning tomography system. In International Conference on AOP – International Society for Optics and Photonics 8001, 800135 (2011) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.