EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 239, 2020ND 2019: International Conference on Nuclear Data for Science and Technology
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||30 September 2020|
- D.J. Hughes, T.W. Bonner, H. Goldstein, W.W. Havens, Jr., I. Kaplan, C.O. Muehlhause, A.H.Snell, J.R. Stehn, T.M. Shyder, R.F. Taschek, A. Wattenberg, "A Compilation of the AEC Neutron Cross Section Advisory Group," Brookhaven National Laboratory Report 170, May 15 (1952). [Google Scholar]
- D.J. Hughes, J.A. Harvey, "Neutron Cross Sections," Brookhaven National Laboratory Report 325, July 1 (1955). [Google Scholar]
- N. Holden, "A Short History of CSISRS: At the Cutting Edge of Nuclear Data Information Storage and Retrieval Systems and its Relationship to CINDA, EXFOR and ENDF," December 2005. Downloaded from 〈https://www.nndc.bnl.gov/exfor/compilations/ CSISRSHistory.pdf〉 on June 26, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- S.F. Mughabghab, Atlas of Neutron Resonances, Resonance Properties and Thermal Cross Sections Z=1-60 1, Elsevier Publisher, Amsterdam (2018). [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Brown, M.B. Chadwick, R. Capote, et al., Nucl. Data Sheets 148, 1 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Zerkin, B. Pritychenko, "The experimental nuclear reaction data (EXFOR): Extended computer database and Web retrieval system," Nucl. Instrum. Meth. Phys. Res. A 888, 31 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- eXperimental Unevaluated Nuclear Data List, Downloaded from 〈https://www.nndc.bnl.gov/xundl〉 on June 26, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- B. Pritychenko, E. Betak, M.A. Kellett, B. Singh, J. Totans, "The Nuclear Science References (NSR) database and Web Retrieval System," Nucl. Instr. Meth. Phys. Res. A 640, 213 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O. Schwerer, "Procedure used for the completeness check EXFOR vs. NSR on fission yields," NRDC Memo CP-C/469, NDS-IAEA, 14 April 2019. [Google Scholar]
- O. Schwerer, B. Pritychenko, "Completeness check EXFOR vs. NSR: Spontaneous Fission Yields," NRDC Memo CP-C/464, NDS-IAEA, 29 November 2018. [Google Scholar]
- O. Schwerer, B. Pritychenko, "Completeness check EXFOR vs. NSR: Photofission Yields," NRDC Memo CP-C/465, NDS-IAEA, 30 January 2019. [Google Scholar]
- O. Schwerer, B. Pritychenko, "Completeness check EXFOR vs. NSR: Neutron-induced fission yields," NRDC Memo CP-C/466, NDS-IAEA, 19 February 2019. [Google Scholar]
- G.N. Pikulina, S.M. Taova, "Activities of the RFNC-VNIIEF Center of Nuclear Physics Data on the Compilation of Experimental Data for the EXFOR International Library: EXFOR-EDITOR Software Package," Phys.Atomic Nuclei 81, 1450 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H.O. Denschlag, T.R. England, A.A. Goverdovski, et al., "Compilation and evaluation of fission yield nuclear data, Final report of a co-ordinated research project 1991-1996," International Atomic Energy Agency Report IAEA-TECDOC-1168, December 2000. [Google Scholar]
- T.R. England, B.F. Rider, "Evaluation and Compilation of Fission Product Yields 1993," Los Alamos National Laboratory Report LA-UR-94-3106 (1994). [Google Scholar]
- R.W. Mills, "Fission product yield evaluation," Thesis, Univ. of Birmingham (1995). [Google Scholar]
- S. Okumura et al., ND 2019 Proceedings (2020). [Google Scholar]
- "Nuclear Data Interagency Working Group / Research Program," DOE National Laboratory Announcement Number: LAB 18-1903. Downloaded from 〈https://www.energy.gov/science/np/nuclear-physics〉 on June 26, 2019. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.