EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 239, 2020ND 2019: International Conference on Nuclear Data for Science and Technology
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Nuclear Data Processing|
|Published online||30 September 2020|
- G. Ferran, W. Haeck, “Development Progress of the GAIA Nuclear Data Processing Software” Nuclear Data Sheets (2013) [Google Scholar]
- L.C. Leal, M.E. Dunn, “A new approach for calculating average cross sections in the unresolved energy region”, paper presented at the Nuclear Mathematical and Computational Sciences : A Century in review, A Century Anew conference, Tennessee, USA (2003) [Google Scholar]
- T.M. Sutton, E.B. Brown, “Implementation of the probability table method in a continuous-energy Monte-Carlo code system”, KAPL-P-000092 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- N. Larson, “Updated users guide for SAMMY: Multilevel R-Matrix fits to neutron data using Bayes equations”, ENDF-364/R2, Oak Ridge National Laboratory, USA (2008) [Google Scholar]
- OECD/NEA, “JEFF-3.2”, NEA Data Bank webpage “JEFF and EFF projects”, OECD/NEA, Paris, accessed 6 June 2014, www.oecd-nea.org/dbdata/jeff [Google Scholar]
- NEA /NSC/DOC(95)03/III, Volume III, ICSBEP Handbook [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.