EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 239, 2020ND 2019: International Conference on Nuclear Data for Science and Technology
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Thermal Scattering Data|
|Published online||30 September 2020|
- L.V. Hove, "Correlations in Space and Time and Born Approximation Scattering in Systems of Interacting Particles", Physics Review, vol. 95, no. 1, pp. 249-262 (1954). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. MacFarlane, "New Thermal Neutron Scattering Files for ENDF/B-VI, Release 2" LA-12639-MS (ENDF-356) March (1994). [Google Scholar]
- B. Haywood, I. Thorson, "The Scattering Law for Light and Heavy Water at 20 C and 150 C", In: Proceedings of the Brookhaven Conference on Neutron thermalization, IAEA (1962). [Google Scholar]
- M. Mattes, J. Keinert, "Thermal Neutron Scattering Data for the Moderator Materials H2O, D2O and ZrHx in ENDF-6 Format and as ACE Library for MCNP(X) Codes" INDC(NDS)-0470, International Nuclear Data Committee (2005). [Google Scholar]
- E. Farhi et al, "Light and heavy water dynamic structure factor for neutron transport codes", Journal of Nuclear Science and Technology, vol. 52, no. 6 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- J. Marquez Damian, J. Granada and D. Malaspina, "CAB models for water: A new evaluation of the thermal neutron scattering laws for light and heavy water in ENDF- 6 format", Annals of Nuclear Energy, vol. 65, pp. 280-289 (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Abe and S. Tasaki, "Molecular dynamics analysis of incoherent neutron scattering from light water via the Van Hove space-time self-correlation function with a new quantum correction", Annals of Nuclear Engineering, vol. 83, pp. 302-308 (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Jaiswal et. al., "Measurement of double differential cross-section of light water at high temperature and pressure to generate S(a,j3)", EPJ Web of Conferences, 146, 13006(2017). [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- I. Shvab and Richard J. Sadus, "Atomistic water models: Aqueous thermodynamic properties from ambient to supercritical conditions", Fluid Phase Equilibria, vol. 407, 7-30 (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V Jaiswal, "Theoretical and experimental approach towards generation of thermal scattering law for light water", Ph.D. thesis, University of Lille, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- R. MacFarlane, D. Muir, "The NJOY Nuclear Data Processing System" LA-12470-M, Los Alamos National Laboratory, USA (1994). [Google Scholar]
- V Jaiswal, L. Leal, A.I. Kolesnikov, "Analysis of the time-of-flight neutron scattering cross-section data for light water measured at the SEQUOIA spectrometer, Spallation Neutron Source (SNS)", ND2019 conference, Beijing, China, (2019). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.