EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 239, 2020ND 2019: International Conference on Nuclear Data for Science and Technology
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Thermal Scattering Data|
|Published online||30 September 2020|
- M. Mattes, J. Keinert, "Thermal Neutron Scattering Data for the Moderator Materials H2O, D2O and ZrHx in ENDF-6 Format and as ACE Library for MCNP(X) Codes" INDC(NDS)-0470, International Nuclear Data Committee (2005). [Google Scholar]
- B. Haywood, I. Thorson, "The Scattering Law for Light and Heavy Water at 20 C and 150 C", In: Proceedings of the Brookhaven Conference on Neutron thermalization, IAEA (1962). [Google Scholar]
- J. Marquez Damian, J. Granada and D. Malaspina, "CAB models for water: A new evaluation of the thermal neutron scattering laws for light and heavy water in ENDF- 6 format", Annals of Nuclear Energy, vol. 65, pp. 280-289 (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. MacFarlane, D. Muir, "The NJOY Nuclear Data Processing System" LA-12470-M, Los Alamos National Laboratory, USA (1994). [Google Scholar]
- V. Jaiswal, "Theoretical and experimental approach towards generation of thermal scattering law for light water", Ph.D. thesis, University of Lille, Lille, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- I. Shvab and Richard J. Sadus, "Atomistic water models: Aqueous thermodynamic properties from ambient to supercritical conditions", Fluid Phase Equilibria, vol. 407, 7-30 (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Leal, V. Jaiswal and A. Kolesnikov, "High-resolution neutron time-of-flight measurements for light water at the Spallation Neutron Source (SNS), Oak Ridge National Laboratory", ND2019 conference, Beijing, (2019). [Google Scholar]
- R.T. Azuah et al., "DAVE: A comprehensive software suite for the reduction, visualization, and analysis of low energy neutron spectroscopic data", J. Res. Natl. Inst. Stan. Technol. 114, 341 (2009). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.