EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 239, 2020ND 2019: International Conference on Nuclear Data for Science and Technology
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Experimental Facilities, Equipment, Techniques and Methods|
|Published online||30 September 2020|
- C. Rubbia et al., CERN/LHC/98-002-EET, 1998. [Google Scholar]
- E. Chiaveri et al., Nucl. Inst. Meth. A 743 (2014) 79 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- http://public.web.cern.ch/public/en/research/NTOF-en.html [Google Scholar]
- C. Weiß et al., Nucl. Inst. Meth. A 799 (2015) 90 [Google Scholar]
- M. Barbagallo,et al. Physical Review Letters 117, 152701 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- L. Damone et al., Physical Review Letters 121 (2018) 042701 [Google Scholar]
- T. Ault, S. Krahn, A. Croff, Annals of Nuclear Energy 110 (2017) 726 [Google Scholar]
- W.A.G. Sauerwein, R.L. Moss, Requirements for Boron Neutron Capture Therapy (BNCT) at a Nuclear Research Reactor, European Communities (2009) http://dx.doi.org/10.2790/11743 [Google Scholar]
- S. Dangtip et al., Nucl. Inst. Meth. A 452 (2000) 484 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mingrone, F. et al., n_TOF Collaboration, Development of a Neutron Imaging Station at the n_TOF Facility of CERN and Applications to Beam Intercepting Devices. Instruments 2019, 3, 32. [Google Scholar]
- M. Calviani, O. Aberle - Roadmap for the Implementation of a New Target Mobile Shielding and a NEAR Experimental Station at the n_TOF Facility–EDMS 2158356 (TOF-PM-WD-0001), CERN, May 2019 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.