EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 239, 2020ND 2019: International Conference on Nuclear Data for Science and Technology
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||30 September 2020|
- M.B. Chadwick, CIELO: A Future Collaborative International Evaluated Library, conference Nuclear Data, ND 2013, New York, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- B. Jansky, J. Rejchrt, M. Schulc, A. Blokhin, “Iron-56, problem with the elastic cross section in neutron energy region around 300 keV and natural iron isotopes influence on the neutron transport through iron.” JEFDOC-1918, NEA Nuclear Data Week - JEFF Meetings, 18 - 20 April 2018, CIEMAT, Moncloa Centre, Madrid, Spain. [Google Scholar]
- B. Jansky, J. Rejchrt, E. Novak, E. Losa, A.I. Blokhin and E. Mitenkova, Neutron Spectra Measurement and Calculations using Data Libraries CIELO, JEFF-3.2 and ENDF/B-VII.1 in Iron Benchmark Assemblies, Nuclear Data 2016, Bruges, Belgium, 11-16.09.2016, (contribution No. R152). [Google Scholar]
- A. Trkov, R. Capote, On the Benchmarking of INDEN Improved Iron Evaluations (INDC(NDS)–0757). International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA), (2018). [Google Scholar]
- B. Jansky, E. Novak, Neutron Spectrometry with Spherical Hydrogen Proportional Detectors, Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Research, A 735(2014), 390-398. [Google Scholar]
- B. Jansky, Z. Turzik, E. Novak, J. Kyncl, F. Cva-chovec, P. Tiller.: Comparison of measured and calculated Neutron transmission through heavy water for 252 Cf source placed in the center of 30 cm diameter sphere, Annals of Nucl. Energy, Vol. 24, No. 15, pp 1189-1212, 1997. [Google Scholar]
- B. Jansky, E. Novak, P. Otopal .: Data for calculation of neutron and gamma leakage spectra from iron and water spheres with Cf-252 neutron source in centre, Report NRI, ÚJV-11506, Ř ež, 2000. [Google Scholar]
- B. Jansky J. Rejchrt, A .Blokhin Neutron spectra measurement and calculation using data libraries JEFF-3.1, JEFF-3.2, JEFF-3.3 and ENDF/B-VIII.0 (CIELO) in Iron benchmark assemblies of RC Rez Laboratory report No. 2019 06 17, version-1; background material for JEFF-3.3 paper, edited by A. Plompen), Rez June 2019. [Google Scholar]
- M.B. Stanka, J.M. Adams, Ch.M. Eisenhauer “Proton Recoil Measurements of 252-Cf fission Neutron Leakage Spectrum from an Iron Sphere“, Nuclear Science and Engineering: 134, 68-76 (2000). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Diakaki, S. Shen, G. Noguere, D. Bernard, P. Ta-magno, P. Archier, CEA Cadarache,Evaluation of neutron induced reactions on 56Fe with CONRAD, ND 2019, Beijing. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.