EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 242, 2020International Workshop on Fission Product Yields (FPY 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||28 September 2020|
- [Bla07] D. Blanchet et al., Annals of Nucl. Energy 35 (2007) 731-745. [Google Scholar]
- [Goz09] T. Gozani, IEEE Transactions on Nucl. Sc., 56, 736 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- [Jan18] M. Jandel et al., Correlated fission data measurements with DANCE and NEUANCE, Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Research Section A: Accelerators, Spectrometers, Detectors and Associated Equipment, Volume 882 (2018) 105–113. [Google Scholar]
- [Jan14] M. Jandel et al., Physics Procedia 59 (2014) 101–106. [Google Scholar]
- [Jan12] M. Jandel et al., Los Alamos Report No. LA-UR-12-24975 (2012), to be published. [Google Scholar]
- [Obe13] A. Oberstedt, T. Belgya, R. Billnert et al., Phys. Rev. C 87, 051602 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- [Ste19] I. Stetcu. Evaluation of the Prompt Fission Gamma Properties for Neutron Induced Fission of 235,238U and 239Pu. (2019). [Google Scholar]
- [Zai09] N. Zaitseva, et al. Neutron detection with single crystal organic scintillators, SPIE Hard X-Ray, Gamma-Ray, and Neutron Detector Physics, 11 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- [Leo94] W. Leo, Techniques for Nuclear and Particle Physics Experiments, A How-To Approach, Springer Science & Business Media, 159-164 (1994) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- [Kel93] J. H. Kelley, D. R. Tilley, H. R. Weller and C. M. Cheves, NP 564 1 (1993). Data extracted using the NNDC On-line Data Service from the ENSDF database, revision of December, 1993. [Google Scholar]
- [Ian09] K. D. Ianakiev, B. S. Alexandrov, P. B. Littlewood, and M. C. Browne, Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Research Section A: Accelerators, Spectrometers, Detectors and Associated Equipment, Volume 607, Issue 211, Pages 432-438 (2009), [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.