EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 243, 20209th EPS-QEOD Europhoton Conference on Solid-State, Fibre, and Waveguide Coherent Light Sources (EUROPHOTON 2020)
|Number of page(s)||1|
|Section||Summer School Lecture: Double-clad Fibers for High-power Fiber Lasers|
|Published online||15 October 2020|
- M. N. Zervas and C. A. Codemard, “High power fiber lasers: A review,” IEEE J. Sel. Topics Quantum Electron. 20, 0904123 (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Dong and B. Samson, Fiber Lasers: Basics, Technology and Applications, (CRC Press, Taylor & Francis Group, Boca Raton, 2017). [Google Scholar]
- P. Koska, P. Peterka, and V. Doya, “Numerical modeling of pump absorption in coiled and twisted double-clad fibers,” IEEE J. Sel. Topics in Quantum Electron. 22, 4401508, (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Koska and P. Peterka, “Numerical analysis of pump propagation and absorption in specially tailored double-clad rare-earth doped fiber,” Opt. Quantum Electron. 47, 3181 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- P. Koska, P. Peterka, J. Aubrecht, O. Podrazky, F. Todorov, M. Becker, Y. Baravets, P. Honzatko, and I. Kasik, “Enhanced pump absorption efficiency in coiled and twisted double-clad thulium-doped fibers,” Opt. Express 24, 102 (2016). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- C. Jauregui, J. Limpert, and A. Tünnermann, “High-power fibre lasers,” Nature Photonics 7, 861 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- P. Peterka, P. Koška, and J. Čtyroký, “Reflectivity of superimposed Bragg gratings induced by longitudinal mode instabilities in fiber lasers,” IEEE J. Sel. Topics Quantum Electron. 24, 0902608 (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.