EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 243, 20209th EPS-QEOD Europhoton Conference on Solid-State, Fibre, and Waveguide Coherent Light Sources (EUROPHOTON 2020)
|Number of page(s)||1|
|Section||Poster Session 1|
|Published online||15 October 2020|
- M. Smrz, M. Chyla, J. Muzik, S. S. Nagisetty, O. Novak, Compact, picosecond, kW-class thin disk laser PERLA for hi-tech industrial applications, MM Science, 2019, December, 3621. [Google Scholar]
- H. Fattahi, A. Alismail, H. Wang, et al., High-power, 1-ps, all-Yb:YAG thin-disk regenerative amplifier, Optics Letts. 41(6), 1126 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- H. Turcicova, O. Novak, L. Roskot, et al., New observations on DUV radiation at 257 nm and 206 nm produced by a picosecond diode pumped thin-disk laser, Optics Express 27(17), 24286, https://doi.org/10.1364/OE.27024286 (2019). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- B. Willenberg, F. Brunner, Ch. Phillips, and U. Keller, High-power picosecond deep-UV source via group velocity matched frequency conversion, Optica 7(5), 485 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- M. Takahashi, A. Osada, A. Dergachev, et al., Effects of pulse rate and temperature on nonlinear absorption of pulsed 262-nm laser light in BBO, Jap. J. Appl. Phys. 49, 080211 (2010). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Patankar, S. T. Yang, J. D. Moody, et al., Two-photon absorption measurements of deep UV-transmissible materials at 213 nm, Applied Optics 56(30), 8309. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.