EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 243, 20209th EPS-QEOD Europhoton Conference on Solid-State, Fibre, and Waveguide Coherent Light Sources (EUROPHOTON 2020)
|Number of page(s)||1|
|Section||Ultrafast Fiber Lasers and Amplifiers|
|Published online||15 October 2020|
- D. Brida, G. Krauss, A. Sell, and A. Leitenstorfer, “Ultrabroadband Er:fiber lasers,” Laser Photonics Rev. 8, 409 (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Gaida et al., “High-power frequency comb at 2 µm wavelength emitted by a Tm-doped fiber laser system,” Opt. Lett. 43, 5178 (2018). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- A. M. Heidt, J. S. Feehan, J. H. V. Price, and T. Feurer, “Limits of coherent supercontinuum generation in normal dispersion fibers,” J. Opt. Soc. Am. B 34, 764–775 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- B. Sierro and A. M. Heidt, “Noise amplification in all-normal dispersion fiber supercontinuum generation and its impact in ultrafast photonics applications,” OSA Continuum (in press). [Google Scholar]
- A. Rampur, Y. Stepanenko, G. Stepniewski, T. Kardaś, D. Dobrakowski, D.-M. Spangenberg, T. Feurer, A. Heidt, and M. Klimczak, “Ultra low-noise coherent supercontinuum amplification and compression below 100 fs in an all-fiber polarization-maintaining thulium fiber amplifier,” Opt. Express 27, 35041–35051 (2019). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.