EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 243, 20209th EPS-QEOD Europhoton Conference on Solid-State, Fibre, and Waveguide Coherent Light Sources (EUROPHOTON 2020)
|Number of page(s)||1|
|Section||Fiber and Waveguide Resonators and Characterization|
|Published online||15 October 2020|
- P. A. Morton et al, “Mode-Locked Hybrid Soliton Pulse Source with Extremely Wide Operating Frequency Range,” IEEE Photonics Technol. Lett. 5(1), 28–31 (1993). [Google Scholar]
- S. Li and K. T. Chan, “Electrical Wavelength-Tunable Actively Mode-Locked Fiber Ring Laser with a Linearly Chirped Fiber Bragg Grating,” IEEE Photonics Technol. Lett. 10(6), 799–801 (1998). [Google Scholar]
- X. Yang el al, “Continuously tunable, narrow-linewidth laser based on a semiconductor optical amplifier and a linearly chirped fiber Bragg grating,” Opt. Express 27, 14213-14220 (2019) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- T. Tiess, M. Becker, M. Rothhardt, H. Bartelt, and M. Jäger, “Discrete tuning concept for fiber-integrated lasers based on tailored FBG arrays and a theta cavity layout,” Opt. Lett. 42(6), 1125–1128 (2017). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- R. Lindberg et al,, “C-cavity fiber laser employing a chirped fiber Bragg grating for electrically gated wavelength tuning,” Opt. Express 28, 9208-9215 (2020) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.