EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 243, 20209th EPS-QEOD Europhoton Conference on Solid-State, Fibre, and Waveguide Coherent Light Sources (EUROPHOTON 2020)
|Number of page(s)||1|
|Section||Non-linear Conversion in Fibers and Waveguides|
|Published online||15 October 2020|
- K. Omasa et al, “3D lidar imaging for detecting and understanding plant responses and canopy structure,” J. Exp. Bot. 58, 881–898 (2007). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- R. Rasshofer and K. Gresser, Automotive Radar and Lidar Systems for Next Generation Driver Assistance Functions,” Adv. Radio Sci. 3, 205–209 (2005). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. G. Jerlov, Marine Optics (Elsevier, New York, 1976) [Google Scholar]
- J. Boullet et al, “Millijoule-class Yb-doped pulsed fiber laser operating at 977 nm,” Opt. Lett. 35, 1650-1652 (2010). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- E. Honea et al, “Pulsed Blue Laser Source Based on Frequency Quadrupling of a Thulium Fiber Laser,” Proc. SPIE 9728, 860111 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- J. Demas, et al, “Wavelength-agile high-power sources via four-wave mixing in higher-order fiber modes,” Opt. Express 25, 7455-7464 (2017) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- A. Piskarskas, et al, “Noncollinear second-harmonic generation in periodically poled KTiOPO4 excited by the Bessel beam,” Opt. Lett. 24, 1053-1055 (1999) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- R. Lindberg et al, “kW-peak Power Level Blue Light Sources via a Hybrid Fiber and Crystal Nonlinear Process Using Higher Order Modes,” Conference on Lasers and Electro-Optics, OSA Technical Digest (2020), paper STh1P.1 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.