EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 243, 20209th EPS-QEOD Europhoton Conference on Solid-State, Fibre, and Waveguide Coherent Light Sources (EUROPHOTON 2020)
|Number of page(s)||1|
|Section||Optical Parametric Oscillators|
|Published online||15 October 2020|
- G. Strömqvist, V. Pasiskevicius, C. Canalias, and C. Montes, “Coherent phase-modulation transfer in counterpropagating parametric down-conversion,” Phys. Rev. A At. Mol. Opt. Phys., vol. 84, no. 2, pp. 1–4, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- S. E. Harris, “Proposed backward wave oscillation in the infrared,” Appl. Phys. Lett., vol. 9, no. 3, pp. 114–116, 1966. [Google Scholar]
- C. Canalias and V. Pasiskevicius, “Mirrorless optical parametric oscillator,” pp. 459–462, 2007. [Google Scholar]
- R. S. Coetzee, A. Zukauskas, C. Canalias, and V. Pasiskevicius, “Low-threshold, mid-infrared backward-wave parametric oscillator with periodically poled Rb:KTP,” APL Photonics, vol. 3, no. 7, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- K.-H. Luo et al., “Counter-propagating photon pair generation in a nonlinear waveguide,” Opt. Express, vol. 28, no. 3, p. 3215, 2020. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- C. S. Chuu and S. E. Harris, “Ultra-bright backward wave biphoton source,” ,” Phys. Rev. A 83, 061803 (R) (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Liljestrand, F. Laurell, and C. Canalias, “Periodic poling of Rb-doped KTiOPO4“ Opt. Express 24, 14682, (2016) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- I. Ricciardi, et al “Frequency comb generation in quadratic nonlinear media,” Phys. Rev. A, 91, 063839 (2015). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.