EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 243, 20209th EPS-QEOD Europhoton Conference on Solid-State, Fibre, and Waveguide Coherent Light Sources (EUROPHOTON 2020)
|Number of page(s)||1|
|Section||Solitons II, Fiber Fabrication and Design|
|Published online||15 October 2020|
- D. T. Nguyen, et.al. “3D-Printed Transparent Glass”, Adv. Mat. 29, 5. 201701181 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- F. Kotz, et.al. “Three-dimensional printing of transparent fused silica glass” Nature 544, 337, 22061 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- E. Shukrun, et.al. “3D-Printed Organic–Ceramic Complex Hybrid Structures with High Silica Content”. Adv. Science 5, 1800061, (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K.C. Datsiou, et.al. “Additive manufacturing of glass with laser powder bed fusion”. J AM CERAM SOC 102, 4410-4414, 16440 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- A.L. Camacho-Rosales, et.al. “Development of 3-D Printed Silica Preforms” in CLEO /Europe-EQEC 2019 Ed 2019. [Google Scholar]
- A.L. Camacho-Rosales, et. al. “Optical fibers fabricated from 3D printed silica preforms”. in PW (SPIE, 2020) Vol. 11271 PWL. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.