EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 243, 20209th EPS-QEOD Europhoton Conference on Solid-State, Fibre, and Waveguide Coherent Light Sources (EUROPHOTON 2020)
|Number of page(s)||1|
|Published online||15 October 2020|
- C. Vozzi, M. Nisoli, G. Sansone, S. Stagira, and S. De Silvestri, “Optimal Spectral Broadening in Hollow-Fiber Compressor Systems,” Appl. Phys. B 80, 285 (2005). [Google Scholar]
- G. Tempea and T. Brabec, “Theory of Self-Focusing in a Hollow Waveguide,” Opt. Lett. 23, 762 (1998). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- N. Milosevic, G. Tempea, and T. Brabec, “Optical Pulse Compression: Bulk Media Versus Hollow Waveguides,” Opt. Lett. 25, 672 (2000). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- P. Horak and F. Poletti, “Multimode Nonlinear Fibre Optics: Theory and Applications,” in Recent Progress in Optical Fiber Research, edited by M. Yasin (InTechOpen, Rijeka, Croatia, 2012), pp. 1124. [Google Scholar]
- H. Jacqmin et al., “Passive coherent combining of CEP-stable few-cycle pulses from a temporally divided hollow fiber compressor,” Optics Letters, vol. 40, no. 5, pp. 709-712, Mar 2015. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.