EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 245, 202024th International Conference on Computing in High Energy and Nuclear Physics (CHEP 2019)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||1 - Online and Real-time Computing|
|Published online||16 November 2020|
- M. French et al., Design and results from the APV25, a deep sub-micron CMOS front-end chip for the CMS tracker, Nucl. Instrum. Meth. A 466 (2001) 359-365. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Edited by: Z. Doležal and S. Uno, Belle II technical design report, arXiv:1011.0352v1[physics.ins-det]. [Google Scholar]
- D. Levit, et al.: FPGA based data read-out system of the Belle II pixel detector, IEEE Trans. Nucl. Sci. 62 (2015) 1033–1039. [Google Scholar]
- T. Gessler, et al, The ONSEN data reduction system for the Belle II pixel detector, IEEE Trans. Nucl. Sci. 62(3) (2015) 1149-1154. [Google Scholar]
- T. Higuchi et al., Development of a PCI Based Data Acquisition Platform for High Intensity Accelerator Experiments, arXiv:hep-ex/0305088 (2003). [Google Scholar]
- A. Moll, The software framework of the Belle II experiment, Journal of Physics, 331 (2011) 10.1088/1742-6596/331/3/032024. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.