EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 245, 202024th International Conference on Computing in High Energy and Nuclear Physics (CHEP 2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||2 - Offline Computing|
|Published online||16 November 2020|
- Elsen, Eckhard. “A Roadmap for HEP Software and Computing R&D for the 2020s.” (2019): 16. [Google Scholar]
- XZ Utils. https://tukaani.org/xz/. Accessed 6 Mar. 2020. [Google Scholar]
- R. Brun, F. Rademakers, ROOT An Object Oriented Data Analysis Framework, Nucl. Inst. & Meth. in Phys. Res. A 389 (Proceedings AIHENP’96 Workshop,1997). [Google Scholar]
- Facebook Github organization. GitHub, https://github.com/facebook. Accessed 22 Feb. 2020. [Google Scholar]
- Facebook/Zstd. 2015. Facebook, 2020. GitHub, https://github.com/facebook/zstd. [Google Scholar]
- Collet, Y., and M. Kucherawy. “Zstandard Compression and the application/zstd Media Type.” RFC 8478 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- “Zstandard: How Facebook Increased Compression Speed.” Facebook Engineering, 19 Dec. 2018, https://engineering.fb.com/core-data/zstandard/. [Google Scholar]
- Petrucciani, Giovanni, Andrea Rizzi, and Carl Vuosalo. “Mini-AOD: A new analysis data format for CMS.” Journal of Physics: Conference Series. Vol. 664. No. 7. IOP Publishing, 2015. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Rizzi, Andrea, Giovanni Petrucciani, and Marco Peruzzi. “A further reduction in CMS event data for analysis: the NANOAOD format.” EPJ Web of Conferences. Vol. 214. EDP Sciences, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Shadura, Oksana, and Brian Paul Bockelman. “ROOT I/O compression algorithms and their performance impact within Run 3.” arXiv preprint arXiv:1906.04624 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- Canal, Philippe, Brian Bockelman, and René Brun. “ROOT I/O: The fast and furious.” Journal of Physics: Conference Series. Vol. 331. No. 4. IOP Publishing, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- “Bitshuffle” Github https://github.com/kiyo-masui/bitshuffle Accessed 15 Jul. 2020. [Google Scholar]
- “Blosc, an extremely fast, multi-threaded, meta-compressor library.” https://blosc.org/pages/Accessed 15 Jul. 2020. [Google Scholar]
- “Apache BYTE_STREAM_SPLIT encoding.” GitHub, https://github.com/apache/arrow/blob/master/cpp/src/arrow/util/byte_stream_split. h Accessed 15 Jul. 2020 [Google Scholar]
- “Apache/Parquet-Format.” GitHub, https://github.com/apache/parquet-format. Accessed 6 Mar. 2020. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.