EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 245, 202024th International Conference on Computing in High Energy and Nuclear Physics (CHEP 2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||2 - Offline Computing|
|Published online||16 November 2020|
- The CMS Collaboration, Journal of Instrumentation 3, S08004 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- M. Frank, F. Gaede, M. Petric, A. Sailer, AIDASoft/DD4hep (2018), webpage: http://dd4hep.cern.ch/, https://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.592244 [Google Scholar]
- R. Brun, F. Rademakers, Proceedings AIHENP’96 Workshop, Lausanne, Sep. 1996, Nucl. Inst. & Meth. in Phys. Res. A 389, 81 (1997) [Google Scholar]
- C.D. Jones on behalf of the CMS Collaboration, Journal of Physics: Conference Series 898, 042008 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Agostinelli et al., Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Research Section A: Accelerators, Spectrometers, Detectors and Associated Equipment 506, 250 (2003) [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.