EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 245, 202024th International Conference on Computing in High Energy and Nuclear Physics (CHEP 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||3 - Middleware and Distributed Computing|
|Published online||16 November 2020|
- Simon Blyth, Meeting the challenge of JUNO simulation with Opticks GPU Optical Photon Acceleration, Plenary talk CHEP2019. [Google Scholar]
- NVIDIA CUDA: https://developer.nvidia.com/cuda-toolkit [Google Scholar]
- A.B. Yoo, M.A. Jette, M. Grondona, SLURM: Simple Linux Utility for Resource Management, JSSPP 2862 (2003). [Google Scholar]
- M. Ellert et al., Advanced Resource Connector middleware for lightweight computational Grids, Future Generation Computer Systems 23 219 (2007) . [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Dmitry Chirkin (For the IceCube Collaboration), Photon tracking with GPUs in IceCube, Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Research Section A: Accelerators, Spectrometers, Detectors and Associated Equipment Volume 725, 141 (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- WLCG pre-GDB on GPU utilisation: https://indico.cern.ch/event/689511/ [Google Scholar]
- Alessandra Forti et al, Hardware Accelerated ATLAS Workloads on the WLCG, ATL-SOFT-SLIDE-2019-068: https://cds.cern.ch/record/2665661 [Google Scholar]
- M.G. Bisogni, M. Campbell, M. Conti, P. Delogu, M.E. Fantacci, E.H.M. Heijne et al., Performance of a 4096-pixel photon counting chip, SPIE 3445 298 (1998). M. Campbell, E. Heijne, G. Meddeler, E. Pernigotti and W. Snoeys, A readout chip for a 64x64 pixel matrix with 15-bit single photon counting, IEEE Trans. Nucl. Sci. 45 751 (1998). [Google Scholar]
- T. Whyntie and B. Parker, Investigating the inverse square law with the Timepix hybrid silicon pixel detector: a CERN@school demonstration experiment, Phys. Educ. 48 344 (2013). T. Whyntie, J. Cook, A. Coupe, R.L. Fickling, B. Parker and N. Shearer, CERN@school: Bringing CERN into the classroom, Nucl. Part. Phys. P. 273–275, 1265 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- P. Hatfield et al., The LUCID-Timepix spacecraft payload and the CERN@school educational programme, JINST 13 C10004 (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jonathan Hays, Machine Learning Monopoles and MoEDAL: https://indico.cern.ch/event/559774/contributions/2669803/attachments/1509702/2354134/MachineLearningMonopolesAndMoedal.pdf [Google Scholar]
- A.M.J.J. Bonvin, A. Rosato and T.A. Wassenaar, The eNMR platform for structural biology, J Struct Funct Genomics. 11(1) 1 (2010). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Gomes et el., Enabling rootless Linux Containers in multi-user environments: The udocker tool, Computer Physics Communications 232, 84 (2018). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.