EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 245, 202024th International Conference on Computing in High Energy and Nuclear Physics (CHEP 2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||3 - Middleware and Distributed Computing|
|Published online||16 November 2020|
- CMS Collaboration, “The CMS experiment at the CERN LHC”, J. Instrum 3 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- C. Contreras et al., “CMS Workflow Failures Recovery Panel, Towards AI-assisted Operation”, CHEP 2018, https://indico.cern.ch/event/587955/contributions/2937424/ [Google Scholar]
- V. Kuznetsov and N. Fischer and Y. Guo, “The Archive Solution for Distributed Workflow Management Agents of the CMS Experiment at LHC”, Comput. Softw. Big Sci 2 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- W. McKinney, “Data Structures for Statistical Computing in Python”, Proceedings of the 9th Python in Science Conference, 51-56 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- D. Piparo et al., “SWAN: a service for interactive analysis in the cloud”, Future Gener Comput Syst 78 Part 3 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- T. Mikolov et al., “Efficient Estimation of Word Representations in Vector Space”, arXiv:1301.3781 [Google Scholar]
- E. Loper and S. Bir, “NLTK: The Natural Language Toolkit”, In Proceedings of the ACL Workshop on Effective Tools and Methodologies for Teaching Natural Language Processing and Computational Linguistics. Philadelphia: Association for Computational Linguistics, 2002 [Google Scholar]
- F. Chollet and others, “Keras”, 2015, https://keras.io [Google Scholar]
- J. Vlimant et al., “MPI-based tools for large-scale training and optimization at HPC sites”, CHEP 2019, https://indico.cern.ch/event/773049/contributions/3474799/ [Google Scholar]
- M. Barisits, T. Beermann, F. Berghaus et al., “Rucio: Scientific Data Management”, Comput Softw Big Sci (2019) 3: 11 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.